Food & Recipes
Chocolate Banana Split Popsicles
Summer isn't over yet. It's still hot, hot, hot! And just like everybody else, we're also searching for ways on how to beat the heat. So, we're always on the lookout for some easy and scrumptious cold recipes that we can make. We came across this recipe from Krista Rollins of Joyful Healthy Eats. We tweaked a few ingredients. We wanted to use the items already in our kitchen.
Needless to say, we loved these Chocolate Banana Split Popsicles - they're all natural. They're healthy and delicious! They're now one of our favorite heat-busting treats.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup of fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Place milk, bananas, strawberries, cocoa powder, and honey into the blender. Mix until thoroughly smooth.
- Pour mixture in popsicle molds. In our case we used our Large Ice Cube Mold and inserted popsicle sticks.
- Place the mold in the freezer until frozen.
- Remove the popsicle from the mold. It's incredibly easy to do this with our Large Ice Cube Mold. You just push a little from the bottom, and the popsicle pops out.