✔ SECURELY STORE WHAT YOU WANT - Comes with 6 Clean Glass bottles so you can safely store up to 18 oz of water, juice, tea, smoothies, great kombucha kit, cold-brewed coffee & more - Forget that reusable plastic bottle and move over to reusable glass bottles
✔ SAFE & CLEAN DRINKING - Each BPA-free, FDA approved, lead-free glass water bottle is made with premium soda lime glass, high quality 304 stainless steel, & food grade silicone gasket which means no unwanted plastic chemicals or unwanted tastes leaching into your beverages. This of it as a glass cup with lid.
✔ EASY TO FILL & DRINK WITHOUT SPILLS - Larger than average mouth makes for time saving filling & a more enjoyable drinking experience. Leak-resistant cap prevents messy spills; measuring line shows exactly how much is in the glass bottle. Use as water bottles for refrigerator, water kefir bottles, juicing cups, glass bottles for liquor or just plain water bottles
✔ EASY TO CLEAN - Glass drinking bottles are dishwasher-safe! Even when used as smoothy containers. Quick clean up or easy hand washing thanks to larger bottle opening with a bottle brush. Hand washing caps/lids is recommended. When washing glass water bottles, kefir bottles or our reusable smoothie cups, we recommend extra large bottle brushes to make sure it's thoroughly cleaned.
✔ MEASUREMENT MARKINGS - Designed with measuring lines which show how much liquid is in the bottle. Convenient for portion control and tracking the amount of liquid you've consumed. Great for juice and fermentation bottles, kombucha accessories and more. Few ounces larger than the standard 16 oz glass bottles
✔ 2-PACK ALSO AVAILABLE - Want extra bottles? Check out this 2-Pack Glass Bottles with SS Caps
Glass Bottles Are the BEST
Why Pratico Kitchen Clean Glass Bottles are better than plastic bottles & why you should buy them:
- Non-porous surface doesn't absorb odors or flavors & is naturally cleaner
- Easy to clean & can be sterilized in boiling water
- Lasts longer & can be easily recycled
- Healthy alternative to plastic
- Liquid expands when it freezes. We do not recommend freezing glass bottles
- Bottles may have a wave effect; this is due to 2-stage manufacturing process that strengthens the bottle. Once filled with water, the waviness disappears
- Hand wash caps. Heat from dishwasher may cause parts of the caps to come off
- Pouring boiled water directly into the glass is not recommended; sudden change in temperature may cause the bottle to shatter