Pratico Kitchen 18 oz Leak-Proof Glass Bottles, Juice Containers and Smoothie Bottles, Multicolor Loop Caps, 6 PackPrevious Next
Eliminate single-use plastics and forget harmful plastic bottles. Switch to reusable and eco-friendly glass bottles! They last longer and are definitely a healthy alternative to plastic. It’s the best way to store your favorite beverages. The loop caps make it easy to clip the bottle to a bag so you can bring it with you wherever you go. Keep a few bottles at home, and bring some to work, school, or your gym bag and enjoy the purest drinking experience.
Features & Details
- Comes in a pack of 6 clear glass bottles
- With measuring lines for portion control and tracking the amount of liquid consumed
- Store up to 18 oz of water, juice, tea, smoothies, shakes, kombucha, cold-brewed coffee and more
- FDA approved, BPA-free, lead-free and PVC-free premium non-porous soda lime glass
- Features BPA-free, food grade plastic loop caps with spill-proof and leak-proof silicone lining
- Caps come in 6 stylish colors: white, blue, green, red, black and orange
- Does not leach harmful chemicals or unwanted odor or taste into your beverage
- Larger than average mouth for easy filling and cleaning, or for adding items like ice, fruit slices, etc.
- Leak-proof airtight loop cap prevents messy spills when stored standing up or on its side
- Glass bottles and loop caps are dishwasher-safe
- Drink straight from the bottle or with a stainless steel straw (no to single-use plastic straws!)
- Prefer bottles with stainless steel lids? Try our 18 oz clean glass bottles
- Looking for larger bottles? Check out our 20 oz glass bottles
- For excellent impact protection, add our glass bottle silicone sleeves to your purchase and mix and match with the loop caps
- Liquid expands when it freezes. We do not recommend freezing glass bottles.
- Bottles may have a wave effect; this is due to a 2-stage manufacturing process that strengthens the bottle. Once filled with water, the waviness disappears.
- Pouring boiled water directly into the glass is not recommended; sudden change in temperature may cause the bottle to shatter.
View Product Slideshow
(Hover over the image and click on the arrows to view the images)