Coffee is perfect for both sweet and savory dishes. If you love coffee, you probably love coffee-based desserts as well. So, you would likely love this Coffee Jelly Recipe. Just one bite of this bitter-tasting gelatin drenched in sweet cream can make you deliriously happy. It is also incredibly easy to make and ingredients are completely affordable. It is simple, but it is an impressive dessert that everyone will love. It’s also a fun way to get your caffeine fix.
- 1 box unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can table cream
- Pour 3 cups of water to a boil. Pour coffee and sugar into the sauce pot. Stir.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a large bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Leave it to stand until the powder blooms.
- Add the 3 cups of water into the bowl and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Transfer mixture in a baking dish and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until gelatin sets.
- Combine condensed milk and cream into a bowl. Stir and blend.
- Cut gelatin into 1 inch cubes and top with sweetened cream.
- Topped with whipped cream. Serve cold.
Our chopping board makes for a perfect serving board, don't you think? It serves a dual purpose. One side serves as a chopping board; the other side was designed to function as a serving board. Get your chopping board here.