This Coffee Cashew Ice Cream is thick and creamy. It does not need heat, and you need only a few ingredients. Get ready to dig in because you’re going to love this recipe. As long as you love cashews and enjoy drinking coffee, there is no reason why you won’t enjoy this ice cream. It’s perfect for end-of-the-summer treats.
- 1 1/2 cups cashew cream
- 1/2 cups cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare your ice cream machine beforehand.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pour the ice cream into the ice cream machine to churn.
- Once it finishes churning, transfer to a Tupperware or loaf pan.
- Freeze until it hardens.
We love using our Smooth Edge Stainless Steel Cups to serve ice cream and really cold beverages. These cups just keep them cold for a long period of time, and they're pretty safe to give to kids because they won't break. They're so easy to clean as well. They don't leave an aftertaste. Grab them here.