Have you tried adding toasted marshmallow to your milkshake? You should do it now, and we mean, now! It’s amazing! The recipe calls for toasting marshmallow and adding it to vanilla ice cream, yogurt and milk. You can then top it off it whipped cream and a few toasted marshmallow – and you’ll be in marshmallow heaven. You’ll literally forget your name. It’s that good.
So, get on with it! Check out the recipe below and whip yourself up a glass of toasted marshmallow milkshake.
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 large dollop of plain yogurt
- 6 large marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- Toast marshmallow under a broiler or over a flame until it's evenly toasted, but not charred.
- Pour milk, yogurt, and ice cream in the blender and blend until well mixed.
- Add three toasted marshmallows to the blender and give it a whirl until it's all broken up. Make sure not too over blend it.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass and topped with whipped cream and toasted marshmallows.
We love using our Stainless Steel Cups for our milkshakes. These cups just keep our drinks cold for a long time. It's also safe for children. Cups tend to get slippery when you're drinking cold beverages, so it's safer to give your kids stainless steel cups that do not break.