Have you ever had those nights where you need to fix a quick dinner without all the hassle? This quick and easy Seafood Pasta in Olive Oil is your go-to solution. It's good enough to serve unexpected guests and easy enough to cook in under just 20 minutes. It's a simple, low-carb dish which consists mainly of pasta and sauteed with seafood and spices.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic, finely minced
- seafood of choice (shrimp, squid)
- 500 grams long pasta
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup basil, minced
- 3-4 pieces ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and saute garlic and tomatoes over low heat.
- Add seafood and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat or until cooked.
- Once the seafood is cook, add pasta and toss. Add olive oil if necessary.
- Add ground black pepper.
- Add basil and parsley.
- Add salt to taste.
- Once cooked, remove from heat.
- Top with parmesan.
We really love pairing our pasta with red wine. Fortunately, no matter where we go, we can always bring our favorite bottle of wine. And you can do the same! Grab your own WineCubby here.