If you are constantly losing your bottles’ wide mouth lids, you need not throw away your glass bottles. Reuse your old bottles without caps for juicing and beverage storage with Pratico Kitchen’s Replacement Steel Caps for glass water bottles. These are the best substitute for lost caps. Ditch those plastic caps and switch to reusable, stainless steel caps!
Features & Details
- High quality 304 stainless steel with food-grade silicone gasket
- Airtight, leak-proof and spill-proof
- Designed to fit Pratico Kitchen 18 oz Glass Bottles (sold separately)
- Caps will also fit glass bottles from Estilo, Epica, Aquana, Chef’s Star, and similar-sized bottles from other popular brands
- Pack of 6 screw-on style, threaded silver caps that are industry standard for water and beverages
- BPA-free, lead-free, PVC-free, and FDA-approved materials
- Will not leach unwanted taste or smell into your drinks
- To use: Simply place cap at the opening, twist and close
- We recommend hand washing the caps, as heat from the dishwasher may cause parts to come off
- Measures 2.6 inches (6.5 cm) in diameter
- For bottles other than Pratico Kitchen 18 oz bottles, make sure to measure mouth opening before ordering to ensure proper fit.
- Epica, Aquasana, Estilo, and Chef's Star are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.