It is easy to make soft ice cream just using your blender and 4 ingredients. Make sure to use full-fat milk to give it a creamier texture. You can put it in the freezer for storage as you would a regular ice cream. After blending the mixture, expect it to be a little runny. It will change consistency once you put it in the freezer.
Of course, you can add other flavorings like we did with our recipe. We wanted chocolate ice cream and used a quarter of the vanilla extract recommended. Basically, you need to lessen the amount of vanilla extract if you want to use other flavorings.
- 1⁄4 cup milk, preferably full milk for a creamier texture
- 2 cups ice cubes, crushed
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients inside the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put the mixture inside the freezer for at least 3 hours.
We love to use our Stainless Steel Cups when serving ice cream or anything to kids. Ice cream can be quite slippery, and kids tend to drop cups and plates when the utensils are wet. But with these stainless steel cups, we're not worried about the kiddos breaking anything. They can eat their treats without us worrying. Grab your stainless steel cups here.