Apple crisps are cooked in so many ways. For one thing, there's the regular oven-dried apple crisps. However, if you want them to be really extra crunchy, it is best to deep fry them.
Sprinkle it with sugar and cinnamon, and you have a snack that your kids - and everyone else in the family - will love!
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, sliced thinly
- Grapeseed Oil, for frying
- White Sugar
- Pour oil into a large cast-iron skillet. Heat.
- Working in batches, fry sliced appled until golden brown and crisp at the edge.
- Turn and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Remove and place onto a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.