Food & Recipes
Easy Potato Salad Recipe
You’ve probably tried all kinds of potato salad recipe. Most recipes have mayo, mustard, onions, dill and pickles…but they can be a bit boring and bland.
We’ve recently tried a different recipe that we saw online, and we loved it! We paired it with roasted chicken and everyone devoured it.
- 4 medium-sized Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 2-3 tbsps. brown mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. table salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- Place potatoes and eggs in saucepan. Cover with salted water and bring to a boil. Simmer.
- After 10 minutes, take out the eggs, cool, and chopped.
- Add carrots and cook for 4 minutes.
- Take out carrots and cool.
- Add peas into the pot and bool for 3 minutes.
- Remove peas along with the potatoes, and cool.
- Peel potatoes and dice to desired size.
- In a big bowl, mix mayo, mustard, onions, celery, pickles, egg, salt and pepper.
- Add veggies and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving.
We thoroughly enjoyed this dish. We served it with roasted chicken and craft beer - and it was wonderful! You would enjoy it too! Grab your own Swing Top Bottles with Ceramic Caps here.
← Older Post Newer Post →