Chinese Egg Fried rice is a popular dish. It often uses the most basic ingredients, but the taste if fantastic. You can prepare this for a quick lunch or a snack after a hard day’s work. You can stick with the basic ingredients we’ve listed below, or you can also use additional ingredients, veggies, and seasonings.
- 2-3 green onions
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cups of rice
- Finely chop the green onions and beat the egg. Set them aside.
- Add rice to a wok or large frying pan and fry until they separate.
- Push the rice to one side of the wok.
- Pour 2 tbsp of oil and heat it up.
- Pour the egg liquid.
- Start mixing the egg liquid with the rice.
- Add salt and continue coooking until the eggs have wrapped the rice grains.
- Add one-half of spring onions and continue frying.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions.
We love using our chopping board when preparing ingredients for this dish. It is just so handy! It is made of bamboo, and it is really gentle on knives. Our small chopping board is on sale right now. Grab yours here.