Are you looking for a last minute recipe for when you have guests suddenly dropping in? These Pan Grilled Hawaiian Chops can definitely please your guests. It is easy and it tastes like Hawaiian Pizza. You probably have all the ingredients you need in your kitchen.
- 6 pcs. Boneless pork chops
- 1/4 C catsup
- 1/4 C pineapple juice
- 1/4 C honey
- 2-3 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 C calamondin juice or juice from one lemon
- 1/4 C annato oil
- Cucumber slices and pineapple slices for garnish (optional)
1. Marinate pork chops in catsup, pineapple juice, honey, liquid seasoning and calamondin juice for an hour.
2. Drain chops but set aside marinade.
3. Mix marinade and annato oil for basting.
4. Grill pork chops for 5-6 minutes per side while basting with annato oil mixture.
5. Put on plate. Garnish with pineapple slices and cucumber slices and serve.