Here’s a fantastic way to prepare crepes. This is an absolute must try. There are two words that come to mind when you first take a bite of this delicious dish: delicate and delicious. The texture and flavors are fantastic. Loaded with fruit, every bite just melts in your mouth. Your kids will absolutely love it. They will love every bite. You will find it hard to stop at just one piece.
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 whole eggs, XL
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Chocolate syrup
1. Mix all ingredients for the crepe.
2. Whisk until smooth.
3. Wipe the surface of a non-stick pan with little butter and place on low fire.
4. Remove from heat and pour a scant amount of 1/4 cup of batter into the pan with crepe batter. Turn the pan clockwise or counter clockwise (whichever is easy for you) to spread the batter. Cook about a minute or so or until the edges of the crepe begin to curl up.
5. Remove from heat and carefully flip over the crepe. Cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
6. Repeat procedure with the rest of the batter.
7. Now it’s time to fill the crepe with filling.
8. Fill crepe with fruits then fold in desired shape. Do the same with the rest of the crepe.
9. Arrange crepe on a plate or platter.
10. Top with whipped cream, garnish with chocolate shavings, and chocolate syrup.